"I'm not starving myself..I'm perfecting my emptiness."

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good Morning My Lovelies.

134.2
I lost! Oh my goodness, after that binge-fest I thought for sure I would be at least 136. But 134, I'm proud.

Home alone, yet again this morning. That means a glorious no-breakfast morning. Wish I didn't live with these parents so I could fast properly. I would even take being back in school. I can get away with a small bfast and no lunch quite often.

Ugh even though I feel that comfortable rumble in my tummy and I've lost a pound, I still feel gross. My arms are soft and I want a flat tummy. My thighs rub together when I walk and I have huge love-handles. :( But if things keep going the way they are I think they should all be fixed soon.

Love you,

Sophia

3 comments:

  1. you'll get there, you can do it.

    stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve decided today to visit a few people I’ve never met before. So Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's zettte :)

    And thanks for the visit Barry. Happy 2010, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete