"I'm not starving myself..I'm perfecting my emptiness."

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

fatfatfatfat

im fatfatfatfatfatfatfat.

i hate chocolate.

where did my willpower go? i was doing so well until i let those deadly words slip from my lips, "im hungry". i never say that, because then he gets suspicious. cant i learn to keep my mouth shut? at least i knew i screwed up and during a "party" in spanish was able to resist cookies and kool-aid. do those kids not know that 4 of the cookies, which was the serving size gven to everyone, was 400 calories? some people are dumb.

im not dumb, i just have no will power. its all gone. im torn by her and im not even good at listening to her.

then he made me eat cause of my stinking big mouth. cookies. WTF? COOKIES?! can he not see im a fat lard that does not deserve to eat?

tomorrow's meal plan:

bfast- fruit
lunch- none
dinner- something small.

that is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment