"I'm not starving myself..I'm perfecting my emptiness."

Monday, December 28, 2009

Update


Sorry for completely bailing. School got intensely busy and then break came along. Holidays, whoop-de-doo.

Anyway, I weighed myself this morning. 135.2!! Not my lowest, but good. Yesterday I did okay, I didn't necessarily restrict but I watched what I ate. I had a salad with grilled chicken (with hot sauce) and cucumbers and tomatoes. Dinner was an organic spinach wrap (382 cals) and some chips. My tummy was quite round by the end of the day but I think it was from like three diet cokes and a lot of sodium.

So this morning I decided to start semi-restricting again. Only water, tea, and coffee. I don't have a set amount of calories to not exceed, just to keep it minimal. Also I should only eat when people are watching. Anything else is eaten in vain.

So far today I've had...
Yogurt (50 cal)
Sugar-Free Jello (10 cal)
Steamed Veggies (45 cal).
Green Giant makes these "Valley Fresh Steamers" that are freaking delicious and so low cal. A serving is 45 cal and the bag is 3 servings. You can eat the whole thing for 135 cals. Today I had a broccoli, carrot, and cauliflower one that came in a very light cheese sauce to give it the perfect amount of flavor. I also figured out we have chicken broth at 10 cals a cup. It's like my mom is supporting my "strange eating habits".

I've been listening to Courage by Superchick on repeat all morning. It not only applies to me, but it's such a beautiful song. :)

Stay strong ladies.

Love, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment