"I'm not starving myself..I'm perfecting my emptiness."

Monday, December 7, 2009

Introduction


Hello all. Just introducing myself, my name is Sophia. I'm fifteen, a sophomore, an honor student and a (wonderful?) girlfriend. I'm also... wait for it... anorexic.

Shocker, eh?

Current Stats:

Height: 5'6
HW: 142
LW: 132
CW: 138
GW: 125
UGW: 120

Today was pretty good. Had half an apple for breakfast (40 cal) and a big thing on coffee w/ splenda (no idea. must look up!). Lunch was 2/3 of a bag of popcorn (66 cals) and a sugar-free jello pudding (60 cal).

I was doing fantastically and then came dinner. Of course my mom decided to cook and make me eat and I was doing well. Zucchini and spanish rice (2/3 a serving) and half a pork chop. I was getting up and she said, "We have ice cream! Mint choco chip... your favorite."

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuckity fuck fuck.

I was doing great on the "eat minimally and only when people are watching thing" until ice cream. I couldn't resist, I'm so weak. I feel like such a cow. Tomorrow I'm definitely restricting.

Small bfast (make mommy not worry), no lunch (off to library) and small dinner. Mom won't be home for dinner and I can tell my dad I ate earlier. Also running tomorrow... 42 minutes of run 5 min, walk 1 min. So I should burn a good 3-400 cals to make up for any splurging.

I'm gonna be good tomorrow, I promise.

Thinspo of the day is above.
:)

Stay strong ladies and gents.

No comments:

Post a Comment